- Enter the video password in the video player.
- A live chat is available for the screening of A DANGEROUS IDEA from 6:30 pm ET on Thursday, February 25, below the player. (Enter the video password in the chat as well if prompted.)
- Click on the three dots in the upper right of the chat window to pop it out into a separate window.
- The screening will start promptly at 7:00 pm ET with trailers. If the livestream feed does not appear within 30 seconds of start time, refresh your browser window.
After the screening, stay tuned for a stellar live panel discussion at approximately 8:50 pm!
Featuring: Michael Seaman, Associate Professor, Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences at Duquesne University
- Ask questions of the panelists in the Q&A tab of the live chat box. When you see “Have a question?”, click Ask to participate. Vote up the questions important to you!
- Questions? See FAQ for browser and device requirements, participating in chat and Q&A, and troubleshooting or contact [email protected]. We recommend that you check out browser requirements in advance of the screening.
- Enjoy the show!