To see films available to book for online community screenings, go to the main Bullfrog Communities site.
- What is the difference between On Demand v. On Time online community screenings?
- What films are available to book?
- May I charge admission?
- How do I book an online community screening?
- Can I host a post-screening discussion?
- How do I collect RSVPs, accept donations or charge for tickets online?
- Do you support other livestream platforms?
- How do I join?
- Where do I find details about my screening?
- When does my screening start?
- How do I access my screening room?
- How long do I have to watch my On Demand film?
- Can I access the screening room before my On Time screening?
- What is a video password? Where do I enter it?
- Why doesn't my video password work?
- How do I participate in live chat?
- How do I pop out the live chat box into a separate window?
- How do I ask questions for a live Q&A in the chat box?
- The start time for my On Time screening has passed. Why didn't the film start?
- How do I access captions or subtitles for my On Demand screening?
- HELP! I can't access the screening room and my On Time event has started.
- How do I optimize my livestreaming experience?
- How do I adjust film resolution?
- Troubleshooting On Time playback issues.
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter